Friday 30 December 2022

Truck Motor Oil Fumes In My Mattress.

Truck Motor Oil Fumes In My Mattress.

So my parents were helping me move to my new apartment. They had my bed mattress in the trunk of the truck which they were going to move it with, but then something happened with the motor and the truck fumed like crazy while the mattress was exposed to the fumes in the trunk. We had moved it into my room from a different car and set it up in the bed frame. However, the mattress stinks of truck oil fumes and my parents claim the smell should go away in about four days. Although I’m grateful they helped me move, the thing I’m worried about is if my health will be ok or not?? I heard online somewhere that breathing in toxic oils can cause harm to the lungs and body if exposed to it and now I’m genuinely concerned. Is my health at risk here? And what should I do to solve the problem?

submitted by /u/PreviousAd9292
[link] [comments]


from Health https://ift.tt/kEFXciC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment