Tuesday 16 May 2023

Athlete’s foot question

I have had athlete’s foot for a long time but it was in check and required cream only 2 or 3 times a year. I was using lotrimin for years and a tube would last like 2 years. Well this spring i had a little flare, used confidently Lotrimin and it did nothing after 10 days. I called my doc and she said to try Lamisil. The original treatment with Lamisil is a week. Lotrimin is 2 weeks. Using Lamisil which is so far working, shall i keep using it for 2 weeks like Lotrimin or follow the 1 week treatment they say to do. And yes, i wash my feet 3 times a day, keep them dry and as much in daylight as possible, wear sandals as much as i can ,change socks during the day when wearing sneakers and a couple of other things

Thxs

submitted by /u/vaindioux
[link] [comments]

from Health https://ift.tt/npz36rv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment